BILL COSBY AND JACOB ZUMA ARE THE SAME MAN!
Zuma was charged with rape
in 2005, but was acquitted. In addition, he fought a long legal battle over allegations of racketeering
, resulting from his financial advisor Schabir Shaik
‘s conviction for corruption and fraud
. On 6 April 2009, the National Prosecuting Authority decided to drop the charges, citing political interference.
JACOB ZUMA IS INDEED A CLOWN
Jacob Zuma is a polygamist who has been married six times and in 2012 the Daily Telegraph estimated Zuma to have 20 children. In June 2012, activists, including some from the ANC itself, complained about the amount the state paid to support Zuma’s wives, especially in the context of the country’s widespread poverty. In 2009/10 Zuma received a budget of £1.2m for “spousal support”, almost twice the amount paid during the terms in office of Thabo Mbeki and Kgalema Motlanthe, leading to suggestions that only Zuma’s first wife should receive state support.
- Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo, whom he met in 1959 and married shortly after his release from prison in 1973. She lives at his home at Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal. They have no children.
- Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, a cabinet minister since 1999, with whom he has four children. They divorced in June 1998.
- Kate Mantsho, from Mozambique, with whom he had five children. She committed suicide on 8 December 2000.
- Nompumelelo Ntuli (MaNtuli), married on 8 January 2008. Ntuli, born 1975, is a resident of KwaMaphumulo near Stanger and has three children.
- Thobeka Stacie Madiba (born Mabhija, her mother’s name), married 4 January 2010 with whom he has one child. Zuma paid lobola to her clan in 2007. Their child was born in October 2007. She has another of Zuma’s out-of-wedlock children living with her. Mabhija grew up in Umlazi, where she matriculated at Umlazi Commercial High School. She has worked at Standard Bank, Ithala,Cell C and SA Homeloans in La Lucia. She owns a house in Durban North.
- Gloria Bongekile Ngema, married on 20 April 2012. The wedding took place in Nkandla and was attended by Zuma’s three other wives. Following a traditional ceremony known as umgcagco, the bridal party participated in a traditional Zulu competitive celebratory dance. Ngema has one son with Zuma.
Zuma paid 10 cattle as lobola for Swazi Princess Sebentile Dlamini in 2003.
- He has another son, Edward, with Minah Shongwe, sister of Judge Jeremiah Shongwe, who asked to be recused from Zuma’s rape trial because of the liaison.
- He has two daughters, born 18 January 1998 and 19 September 2002, with Pietermaritzburg businesswoman Priscilla Nonkwaleko Mhlongo.
- There are reports of four other children – three from a woman fromJohannesburg and one from a woman from Richard’s Bay.
In January 2010, The Sunday Times
reported that Sonono Khoza, the daughter of Irvin Khoza
, gave birth to Zuma’s 20th child on 8 October 2009, a daughter called Thandekile Matina Zuma.
On 3 February, Zuma responded, confirming that the child was his, and that he had paid inhlawulo
, acknowledging paternity. He protested the publishing of the child’s name, saying it was illegal exploitation of the child. He denied that the incident had relevance to the government’s AIDS programme (which promotes marital fidelity as a mechanism for preventing the disease), and appealed for privacy. On 6 February, Zuma said he “deeply regretted the pain that he caused to his family, the ANC, the alliance and South Africans in general.” The office of the presidency’s comment was that it was a private matter.
” Cosby, Jr.
(born July 12, 1937) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, and activist. Cosby’s start in stand-up began at the hungry i
in San Francisco
which was followed by landing a starring role in the 1960s show I Spy
. During its first two seasons, he was a regular on the children’s television
series The Electric Company
. Cosby is known for creating the cartoon comedy series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
, about a group of young friends growing up in an urban area. Cosby has also been a film actor.
Beginning in the 1980s, Cosby produced and starred in a sitcom, The Cosby Show
; the show aired from 1984 to 1992 and was rated as the number one show in America for five years, 1984 through 1989. The sitcom highlighted the experiences and growth of an affluent African-American
family. He produced the Cosby Show spin-off
sitcom A Different World
. He starred in the sitcom Cosby
from 1996 to 2000 and hosted Kids Say the Darndest Things
for two seasons, from 1998-2000.
In 1976, Cosby earned a Doctor of Education degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst
. His dissertation discussed the use of Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
as a teaching tool in elementary schools.
Cosby was born on July 12, 1937 in Philadelphia
. He is one of four sons of Anna Pearl (née Hite), a maid, and William Henry Cosby Sr., who served as a cook in the U.S. Navy
. During much of Cosby’s early childhood, his father was away in the U.S. armed forces
, spending several years fighting in World War II
. As a student, he described himself as a class clown. Cosby was the captain of both the baseball team and the track and field
team at Mary Channing Wister Public School
in Philadelphia, as well as the class president. Early on, though, teachers noted his propensity for clowning around rather than studying.